We’re the one-stop shop for all of your post-frame construction needs.
Keystone Construction, LLC
Keystone Construction, LLC was started in 2005 by Christian and family man, Leon Leinbach. Since 2005 we have worked hard to establish ourselves as a high quality pole barn (post-frame) construction company.
Our hard work, high-quality craftsmanship, and excellent customer service has all paid off. We are members of the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Additionally, we are an accredited builder by the National Frame Building Association.
We take pride in our work and sweat every detail to ensure your happiness. We have built over 1000 buildings in our local area and strive to keep our customers satisfied.
We have put together some of the most experienced, hardest-working crews around. They always aim for perfection. And they work efficiently too, so you can be up and running with your new building quickly.
From our construction crews to our entire office staff, we all go above and beyond to give customers an overwhelmingly positive experience.
Thinking of a new building? Have questions you’d like answered? Get in touch with us right now. We’d love to hear from you, and we’re happy to answer any questions.
The Buildings We Sell
You’ll hear our buildings referred to in a number of ways. We here at Keystone call them post-frame buildings. You might also hear them called:
- post-frame structures
- pole buildings
- pole barns
- pre-engineered buildings
These buildings are highly flexibile, adaptible, and can be used in all kinds of different ways.
Want to learn more about pole barns, pole, buildings, and post-frames? Check out our post-frame construction guide.
How You Can Purchase a Building From Us
- Fill out the quote request form here.
- Our sales teams goal is to get back in touch with you in 24 to 72 hours.
- We will then talk about your building needs and assist you in choosing the right size and options.
- We will then work you up a custimized quote.
- When you decide you are ready to move forward, we then get a signed contract and a downpayment.
- After the contract is signed, your project will be put on our building schedule which is typically 4 to 10 weeks booked out.
- Amount of time to complete your building project will vary depending on the size and options.
- Once our crews get started we stay on your project till it is complete unless we have to pull off due to subcontractors coming in to install nessacary items before we can move on.
- ENJOY YOUR NEW BUILDING!!
The Geographic Areas We Serve
We serve customers in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, and Illinois. Here are some of the larger towns and cities within our service area:
- Nashville, TN
- Clarksville, TN
- Franklin, TN
- Brentwood, TN
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Paducah, KY
- Bowling Green, KY
- Russellville, KY
- Hopkinsville, KY
- Evansville, IN
You can see a more detailed breakdown of our service area here.